Tuesday, October 8, 2013

A Photo A Day 8: Shadow

My favorite number! In case you were wondering. I like shadows. They can be deceptive, physics defying, and escape artists...if you're Peter Pan. I have a file on my to-do blog post list reminding me to set out on an in-depth photo study of shadows, but I obviously haven't gotten around to it since it has not shown up in a post. Don't worry, I will get around to it eventually. Until then this one shadow photo will have to suffice. It is a fun photo, or at least I think so, so you shouldn't be too disappointed. Because your whole demeanor definitely depends on what I post about, right? I can't believe I have that much power. That's crazy. Someone should stop me. Oh! Oh! I just remembered I have one of the greatest shadow pictures ever. Here is why shadows are awesome. The bottom photo...what does it look like? If you thought "Scottish Terrier" or "Scotty Doggy" or even another breed of dog, wrong! You saw what the shadow wants you to see. It has deceived you. What is it really? It's the shadow cast through a window that has a picture frame on the ledge and an old portable stove beside it. But sure, we'll say it's a Scotty Doggy. Because it's cute.




No comments:

Post a Comment