Monday, October 14, 2013

A Photo A Day 14: Pumpkin

Well...technically speaking, this is a pumpkin plant. Or really a pumpkin flower. We have not picked up any pumpkins this year; therefore, I am unable to complete today's assignment and present you with a picture of a pumpkin. It may have been feasible if our pumpkin plants had actually started growing on time, but they were late bloomers. This is as far as they got. Now they're dead. Poor babies. I think this weekend we shall make our way to Green Belt though. Green Belt is the fantastic farming sect of Spokane where they have everything available for you to pick in season. It's great family fun and super healthy for you. And I'll get good pictures. If I get to go. I always seem to work when everyone else is available for fun stuff. Oh well!


No comments:

Post a Comment