Wednesday, October 9, 2013

A Photo A Day 9: Me

I'm guessing that since the "e" isn't a capital letter that we aren't talking about the abbreviation for Maine. Anyway, that would be impossible for me to photograph since I currently sit on my butt on a couch in Washington. State, not DC. If I were talking about DC I'd say DC. I guess I'm taking another photo of myself. Whoop-de-doo. Actually I'm gonna be extra spectacular and take a photo of myselves. What?? How is that possible? Umm...Photoshop, people. I'm amazing with it. Not really, but I'm decent enough to patch two photos together. I was gonna wait until I had more of these types of photos before sharing the awesomeness with you, but I'm impatient. It's a cool photo of me laughing at myself. That's not hard to do. Not because I'm funny...it's because I do dumb and awkward stuff. And how do we exit awkward situations with class? By laughing at ourselves of course! I really don't know where I'm going with this. On another note I'm gonna warn you ahead of time-I'm getting my wisdom teeth removed in the morning (all 4 of them! yay!), so I'm not sure how strange my post will be tomorrow. Just know that if I write something insane that it's probably the (completely legal) drugs talking. Tootles!


No comments:

Post a Comment