Tuesday, October 15, 2013

A Photo A Day 15: Moon

Ah, yes. The moon.
That's all I got. Seriously, I'm drawing a blank here. _________________ See? Now don't you worry, I will have more interesting posts starting...soon. I've been relying on these photo-a-days because I haven't felt well/had time for much else. Fortunately for you, Tim and I will be going through some great changes in the near future. We will reach our first anniversary as I have stated before. That means we will be taking adorable couple photos. We will also be moving to the Seattle area, so that's a whole new story of adventures. I also bought a roll of 35mm film since I have a 35mm camera that I got for $5. Garage sales are the best, aren't they? I have to find out if it works, so therefore I get to have a camera trip with it. If you can hang on through a few more of these photo-a-day posts I will love you forever. Goodnight moon.


No comments:

Post a Comment