Thursday, October 17, 2013

A Photo A Day 16: Guilty Pleasure

Okay, I know. I skipped a day. Have no fear, I'll post two today. This photo is of a guilty pleasure. What is my guilty pleasure? Food. Food is my guilty pleasure. You won't ever have to worry about me being anorexic...I love food too much to do that to myself. I love me a good steak, chocolate, salmon, grilled veggies like bell peppers, garlic...just good, savory stuff that makes you go "mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm". That's the stuff I'm talking about. This picture is of bruschetta. Sometimes I'll forego a whole entree in a restaurant just to order bruschetta, which ends up being a really disappointing choice if it's not good. The only place I've had disappointing bruschetta is Olive Garden. I used to get it all the time at this restaurant in Abilene called Little Italy. That place is amazing. If you ever find yourself in the middle of nowhere you're probably in West Texas. While there you should check out Little Italy. Another place that has excellent bruschetta is this Greek restaurant down in Kemah, Texas. I can't remember its name, but the bruschetta was to die for. Not literally...but close.


No comments:

Post a Comment