Thursday, October 24, 2013

A Photo A Day 24: Pretty

My family is pretty. I have a pretty family. I am also pretty...good at taking selfies. Check this one out! I know, I know...I don't enjoy a lot of silly mainstream trends...namely instagram...but I took this one years before the fad caught on, and it also includes the 5 other people in my immediate family. That means I'm really good at taking selfies. 'Cause I can get 6 people in the shot. Plus a mountain. That's right, there's a mountain. This was taken on the salt flats in Death Valley, CA because we're awesome like that. We've been to a lot of national parks, and so far at the age of one month shy of 24 (almost to the day...tomorrow will be 'the day') I have visited 34 of the 50 states. That's more than half for those of you keeping up at home. I hope to visit all of them before I die. That's huge on my bucket list...the only one I super super care about. I'm coming along nicely. Welp, here's my pretty family.


No comments:

Post a Comment