Thursday, October 24, 2013

Commission

I have some super fabulous news that I couldn't wait to tell you. I have been asked to take photos for a client of my boss. That's right, I have a photography commission! I'm driving out tomorrow (during work...FIELD TRIP!) to take pictures of the beautiful Palouse scenery. If you don't know Palouse, Google it. It's about two hours south of Spokane. I've been wanting to get out there for a while, but it's a far drive and Tim and I hardly have a day off together. So I'm going solo. I'm so excited! My boss said one of his clients wants to hang the work of a local artist in her house, and he decided I am capable. I so am. Anyway, just thought I'd share the news. Here's a photo of my 35mm camera that I got for $5 at a garage sale. I'll upload those photos soon if the film actually develops.


No comments:

Post a Comment