Monday, October 21, 2013

A Photo A Day 21: Home

Right now home is a wreck. Those pretty, organized packing pictures from yesterday are now inaccurate. Boxes, bins, paper strips, and things to be packed are all in a chaotic mess in every room of the house. At least the basement. I mean that almost literally...the only room unaffected is the bathroom. It will have its time. Instead of showing you a current photo of the house I will show you an older one from Christmas when it was pretty and lit up. I sort of call this home...it's the first place I've lived with my husband. Home is still sort of Texas for me. It'll take a while to adjust fully to Washington, but it'll happen eventually. And it won't happen in this house, but for now it's home, so here's a picture of my home. Wait, scratch the Christmas light idea. Here's a photo of the front of our home taken in the fog when all the leaves were falling off the trees. I like it.


No comments:

Post a Comment