Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Fun Cropping

I typically crop my photos in a 4" x 6" ratio. Other photographers might have a ratio they typically use, like 3.5" x 5" or 8" x 10". You know what, though? Sometimes using the same old ratio and doing the same old cropping gets boring. The reason I crop my photos the way I do is because that's the size in which I print out photos when I put them in my photo album. It keeps everything neat and organized. However, I am not printing out photos from my blog. It can take any photo of any size and any proportion, so I am sharing some of my fun photos. Some have been cropped at a different ratio, and some simply have cropped out portions of the subjects to keep things interesting. You'll know what I am talking about once you see these babies. Not actual babies...you know what I mean.










No comments:

Post a Comment