Monday, October 28, 2013

A Photo A Day 28: Simple

A photograph is never simple. Even if the subject is simple, getting it there is not. Not always at least. But we can pretend it's simple for the sake of this post. This simplicity consists of a simple subject and only that subject: rope. I'm also gonna add in a picture of myself because we're friends and I like keeping my friends updated. This update is that I chopped all of my hair off! Don't worry, I did donate it to Locks of Love. The craziest thing about this haircut is that my hair is now the shortest it's been since I was four. That's nearly twenty years. I did cut my hair drastically in eighth grade, the first time I donated my locks, but at that point my hair was still longer than shoulder length. My hair is now slightly shorter than shoulder length. Yikes! But I like it, so it's all good.



No comments:

Post a Comment