Sunday, October 13, 2013

A Photo A Day 13: Happiness

My goodness how I wish I could post one picture in particular. My sister got engaged two days ago, and I so wish I could post a picture of her and her fiance! Please excuse the lack of accent mark. However, since they are in Texas and I am not, it would not be my photo to share. But congratulations to them! Her ring is beautiful. It's got a center diamond that's flanked on either side by sapphires. Anyway, enough about those two (for now). I shall share a picture of my very own happiness. My husband makes me happy. We are two weeks shy of our first anniversary, and I can't imagine life without him. I'm the crazy one in the relationship. I presume most women are. That's not sexist; it's true. We're wired differently. I'm emotional and occasionally irrational. Tim is down-to-earth, funny, and so chill it's amazing. He balances me out perfectly. He knows when to hold me tight and when to give me space. I love him to pieces. I love my whole family obviously, but I am happy that I get to spend the rest of my life with Tim. This post is for us. I love you.


No comments:

Post a Comment