Saturday, October 5, 2013

A Photo A Day 5: Light

Light is fun. It is pretty and helps you see. I suppose this "light" topic could mean "light" like "little weight" like a feather, but I like light like what comes from the sun and light bulbs and candles and reflects off the moon and stuff. As I said yesterday, I like lens flares almost as much as JJ Abrams. You can't have flares without light. This photo does not include lens flares though...it does include fiber optic lights! Super duper fun and so 90's. Which is the decade in which I grew up...I was an 80's baby (literally...I was only a baby during the 80's) but got to experience all of the growing technologies of the late 20th century. I'm awesome. Kinda. So enjoy this whimsically trippy photo of the fiber optic night light we still have.


No comments:

Post a Comment