Tuesday, October 29, 2013

A Photo A Day 29: 9:15 am

Well, since I was driving to work at 9:15 am this morning, there is no way I could have (safely and sanely) taken a picture. Therefore I shall share a picture from 9:15 pm. And when I say 9:15 I mean 10:15. And when I say 10:15 I mean 10:50. I'm a bad person. This photo is of our mostly packed, bare walled main room. We are moving tomorrow so everything is pretty much good to go, though we aren't taking everything. Since we will be living at my in-laws' house temporarily there will be no need to bring furniture, food consumption tools, or anything else they will have there. We mostly need just clothes, but we're bringing other stuff too so we won't have to make too many trips between Seattle and Spokane. Without further ado, I give you our room. 


No comments:

Post a Comment