Monday, October 21, 2013

Packing

Tim and I really began packing today. Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you (I think). We are moving to the Seattle area because he got a better job! Yay! Boo for me...job hunting time. :P I hate job hunting. Especially since I seem doomed to work in sales forever...I hate retail. People can be jerks. You work all day dealing with fussy people trying to talk you down in price when you didn't set the price in the first place. Working at Madison isn't nearly as bad as a chain store. It's family oriented, and since it's high end the clientele is generally more appealing. Still, it has its moments. I'd like to get into staging or simple design consulting. Or photography. Something where my interactions with people don't involve cash registers and negotiating prices on particular items. We'll see. Anyway, our house is now a war zone. Boxes are everywhere. Our hallway is a gauntlet. Wall art is distributed everywhere. It's all coming together very slowly, but we have a little over a week and tomorrow is my day off. Yay for busy days off! I'll probably take a break to use my 20% off at Kohls. Expect great things.



No comments:

Post a Comment